Monday, June 1, 2009

my purse family

since my camera died and i wanted to list one of my older purses on ebay (see here if you're interested :) coach large leather gallery tote), i borrowed my friend becky's camera the other day. and since i was already taking pictures of one purse, i figured i'd just keep going. there's also some OCD part of me that likes documenting things. i once took over 100 pictures of the rooms of our house in case i needed them someday. for insurance purposes. or somesuch.

in addition to the few pictures i'm posting here, i also narrated my purse journey over at tPF. if you like purses, and you're not a member, i highly recommend it. gwendy's pursetory

my latest love (also a one year anniversaire present from my joshy)
rebecca minkoff morning after mini in black/blackwoven

the infamous "minkie pile" (its a tPF thing)

the entire cast.
clockwise from the top righthand corner: foley & corinna mid-city tote in glazed eggplant, longchamp le pliage in navy, RM nikki in cloud grey, RM MAC in wine, RM MAM in black/blackwoven, lauren merkin louise in black, kooba devin in ivory, jalda python day bean clutcth in gold.

now i need to get less lazy and actually change them out to match my outfits. i may need to start waking up more than 15 minutes before i need to leave the house every morning. ewwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment