Saturday, May 30, 2009

1:53:05

my half marathon time!!

i've been waiting for the official time and pictures to get posted before i wrote this post. it took them long enough!

so, im still pretty pleased with my time, considering i was really only aiming for under 2 hours, but it seems that i didn't run quite as fast as originally thought. from the run to remember website:
"RUNNERS WERE LED OFF COURSE IN ERROR AND RAN A COURSE
THAT WAS 815 FEET SHORT. THE PACE COLUMN HAS BEEN
ADJUSTED TO A 12.955 MILE COURSE."
making my pace time 8:44 minutes/mile instead of 8:30. so that kinda of stinks, but oh well.

here are some pictures of me. keep in mind running pictures are NEVER cute. well, except for this last one. so let me rephrase. keep in mind running pictures of ME are NEVER cute. liz, she's another story. :)


(images courtesy of brightroom, as if you couldn't tell)

i'm also a bit peeved because i wouldn't have minded paying a couple bucks to get these pictures digitally, but nooooo, they want to charge me an EXORBITANT 25 bucks for EACH picture. as josh just said, you ran 13 miles, they should give you a picture. amen brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment