Saturday, May 9, 2009

about town

so today i was hard at work on my sister's bridal shower. only 2.5 months left! yikes. i had selfishly been focusing on vegas, vegas, vegas, so as soon as we got back home, i scared myself into working on it. only 2.5 months left! that got my butt in gear, and i had such a fun day of craft shopping and planning. i'd forgotten how much fun i have when i get immersed in something like this and really get the creative juices flowing. the day flies by and i feel so productive!! i wish i could share more details, but i believe the sis does lurk on my blog every now and then, so you'll all just have to wait. :) its going to be awesome tho!

here is my michaels/staples/joanns fabric shopping outfit:



the lowdown:
cardigan: jcrew
tee: jcrew
belt: linea pelle (love, love, love her belts. got this one with my amazon rewards!!)
jeans: joe's do-it-yourself boyfriends, previously honeys
flips: havaianas slim animal in brown
purse: longchamp le pliage in navy

No comments:

Post a Comment