Wednesday, May 6, 2009

first day back

well, we're back from las vegas.

i had an AWESOME time with many good stories added to my repertoire and it was really fun to see everybody. hopefully i'll be able to do a proper post about it all in the next day or two; my brain is just too tired right now.

i tried to take more OOD pics while i was out there, but i kept forgetting. here is the only one i got:
the lowdown:
sunnies: marc jacobs
shirt: ali ro
cardigan: splendid
jeans: joe's
sandals: matt bernson
purse: foley and corinna
watch: michael kors
phew, that's a lot. i was all decked out!

and my other favorite one with all my friends!!
well, a few friends are missing. send me your pics! i only had a select few on my phone.

2 comments:

  1. So this is not related to this post but I need your help. I fell in love with a very expensive bag, then found a "replacement" bag that is still very expensive and am having a hard time finding any other options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nikki!!
    how was star trek? josh said it was pretty awesome. i'll def see it when it comes out on video. tee hee. so, what's the purse in question? i can't wait to go looking for options for you!

    ReplyDelete