Tuesday, May 19, 2009

rebecca minkoff

i've been spending a lot more time that usual in the RM forum on tPF. it mostly had something to do with me expecting my wine MAC special order that i placed about two months ago. (before the ban went into effect.) but somewhere along the way, i became obsessed. i've always liked RM bags (i have a cloud grey nikki) but now i want them ALL. uh oh.

here is my latest love. ain't she purty. :)

the lowdown:
dress: french connection
sandals: matt berson gladiators in gold
purse: rebecca minkoff morning after clutch in wine

and maybe, just maybe, if i hope and love hard enough, this might be my one year anniversary present. wink wink. ily jish. *kiss*

rebecca minkoff black basketweave morning after mini

1 comment:

  1. GL on the MAM, it's so cute! I'm dying for the MAB and hoping Mike does the dirty work and gets it.. He said I could go ahead and get it myself but I don't fully believe him and his attitude towards the price tag, haha.

    ReplyDelete