Monday, March 16, 2009

My new Jalda

and now about that teaser post that i left you with last week.

isn't it always the way: when you're trying to be good, and trying not to spend money, the sales come from out of no where. i started off strong, passed by a few of them, but after awhile the deals wore me down. it was no use. being forced to watch an entire compilation of borg epsiodes had taught me well: resistance is futile.

and i couldn't be happier that i gave into this one. i had heard great things about jalda handbags in the past, and i really like that she is an american designer who makes all her bags in the u.s., specifically l.a. as far as bags are concerned, for some reason, i really favor the indie american designers. i feel like their bags are new and fresh..the next big thing, if you will, and i like being a part of that.

so without further ado, here is my new jalda python day bean clutch. its my very first exotic bag, and very gwen. i have lots of outfits planned for her already!



love the turquoise!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I admit it, I started blog stalking you from facebook. I love the interior of this purse, details like that always catch my eye!

    -- Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite alright! :) Stalking is strongly encouraged!

    ReplyDelete